Credits to: Link
The littlest detail on a wedding has always been one thing that most brides neglect. It could be as important as the meals on the day of the wedding or even as small as the contact numbers of your wedding party.
Having problems during or even days before the wedding can be critical and are stressful to the planning and organizing of the event.
That’s why Wedding Planners are hired for a reason. They don’t just assist the bride-to-be but are also responsible for a clean and problem free event.
So what can Wedding Planner’s do for the soon-to-be-married-couple?
1. Cautious negotiators. Sure, there are lots of vendors to choose from. One of them can even give you a discount. But then again, Wedding planners are expert on handling vendors and are good at getting really good deals.
2. Meticulous Reviewers. Some wedding vendors create contracts to have a signed agreement between you and their services on the day of the event. If you’re the type who hates reading, Wedding Planners can be a great help in helping you understand on the legalities and may even help you fight for a fair deal.
Credits to: Fabmood
3. Fairy godmother’s. Choosing the right color palette or even the best designs has made you confused and even gave you a splitting headache. Good thing, Wedding planner’s give you tips and recommendations on what is the best thing for you wedding and they even help you get back on the right track.
Credits to: Instagram
4. You’re very own Walking Planner. Behind on the dress fitting? Not yet decided on the wedding cake? Have no fear. Wedding Planners go on a strict timeline. They remind you on what the appointments and schedules needs your attention. They also communicate, in your behalf, on keeping your wedding party up to date on the new details on your wedding. This way, you won’t be behind any important appointments or even go crazy on the forgotten details that was not yet communicated.
5. Turn Dreams into Reality. You have always envisioned what you wanted in your wedding but you don’t even know where to start. With the vast experience of the Wedding planning, the Wedding planner can give you the best advice and might even ask you to trust them to make it possible.
Credits to: Wedding Forward
6. Emergency Contact Person. No, the Wedding Planner will not get you that chocolate you left at the hotel during your wedding preparation to calm your nerves. Rather, they are emergency ready when you are feeling a bit light headed or if your dress is a bit loose because you lost all that weight from all that planning.
7. A Friend. Despite having friends that have been married before you, nothing beats a wedding planner who can be a friend who goes beyond their way when tricky situations or even dilemmas that come along the way while the planning is on going.
Ready to hire your wedding planner? Contact Joyful Weddings Cebu now!